Friday, July 9, 2010

another day in ... wanna talk about my HTC HD Mini

at the office.. of course, where else could i be.. unless i am on holiday or i am outstation (please dont mind my caps or no caps words.. i am too lazy to put up caps) or unless i am in a meeting.

i bought a new phone the other day (19th June 2010 to be exact.. lols). it was a HTC HD MINI. it is my pride and JOY now.. hahaha.. i can twit with it, surf internet, fb, play games.. and it has a 5mp camera.. no front camera for video calls though. but then again, its not like i need video calls all the time. i still have my SE W705 (pink colour mind you) that does have the front camera, so if my Hubby dearest needs to see his family, that means me and baby, he can always call that phone (which he does not.. hahahaa).

Lets not swerve too far away from my main topic here, my HD Mini.. so now i can send and receive emails and i can update my fb profile and i can even ym with it.. its just absolutely perfect (~,,~) yeay yeay... i love the animated weather screen it has, when its raining, sunny etc. perfect for me.. sumore it has gps.. not a-gps which would depend on network availability. and it has garmin so i would never be lost again..muahahhaha.. i wish (~,,~) .. now that i can connect to the internet at any time (which is way cool for me, sad isnt it) my Hubby suggested me to try out forex. i am still looking for the application for forex. which reminds me, yeah.. i do have my eyes on iphone 3gs or iphone 4, however, i cannot afford those yet, its just too damn expensive and i have all the basics i need with my HD Mini (~,,~) somemore, my sister has an iphone 3gs and i realized i cant live having everything laid out at once. i am for one a person who likes to group things in folders, the iphone 3gs lays out everything fair n square.. lols... my HD Mini has folders.. hahhaa... i prefer that, so if i wanna look for games, i go to the games folder.. i dont know how to move items in and out of the folders yet.. damn.. but i will look for the way..

i guess that is enough of me talking about my HTC HD Mini.. i love this phone.. (~,,~)

Cheers and God Bless.... †

No comments:

Post a Comment