Thursday, July 22, 2010

Live Life Love...

According to the dictionary  i have here (iFinger)... these words are defined as the following (in the sense i would like to discuss):

Live - live not dead or inanimate; living


Life - the state of being alive as a human being. (it also means: the condition that distinguishes animals and plants from inorganic matter, including the capacity for growth,  reproduction, functional activity, and continual change preceding death)


Love - an intense feeling of deep affection

Therefore, with these words i guess Life should be meaningful if we could Live it with Love.. hehe..

But how about those who Live without Love? I am sure we cant say that their lives are not meaningful. But Life goes on and regardless on whether they have Love in their Life or not, they still Live..

Pity those who thinks and believes that Love is essential to Life.. pity me.. for what is JOY without Love? haha.. Different people have different ways to Love, i guess. And the Love i am having now is probably not the kind i know and was familiar with. But Life is still worth to Live. I have a new kind of Love now. The Love of a parent to their children. Now that is a special kind of Love.


I can still remember the first time i set eyes on my beautiful baby girl (urmm.. she is 4 yrs old now, haha) I had this wonderful yet extreme feeling for her, it was different from all others, probably its because of the pain i went through during labour.. the pain i had to have, i wanted it natural all the way.. yeah.. haha.

As i look at my baby i knew that she is my new Life. Its like having a breath of new air to me. I guess all 'real' mothers would feel that. The feeling was like i would do anything in my power to make sure she would Live a happy happly Life, and i would try to give her all the Love i can. I knew there and then that nothing in this world could ever be the same again. And i was right.

So to all mothers.. I wish you Happiness in your new found Love. And to mothers-to-be.. be ready for the unexpected JOY (~,~)

No comments:

Post a Comment