Monday, July 26, 2010

The Sorcerer's Apprentice.. my personal review..

I watched the movie last night and this is what i think of it:~~~

I have been typing and retyping, phrasing and rephrasing my words but none seem to fit best. I just really like the show of MAGIC in the movie, and the ending wasnt the usual 'let-down' i was expecting. but of course the ending was quite predictable since it is a happy ending. The storyline was nice.. and thats just it...nice.

The casting was okay i guess.. i love Nicholas Cage in there, i think he is the only REAL character there, sorry other actors/actresses. But overall the movie was great, my baby loved it..but i cant help wondering, if only they casted someone else as Dave or maybe made 'Dave' look cooler in the movie.. he was just tooo nerdy and sooo not cool enough.. And 'Becky' is just missing something. Sparkle maybe? or maybe the young un's cant seem to be at par with Mr. Balthazar. Now thats a cool guy and he made his character the coolest.. hehe.. is he supposed to be the star? lols.. i thought the movie is about the The Sorcerer's Apprentice.. LOLS

However...A Jerry Bruckheimer is always nice (~,~) regardless what i say here. The movie still awed me.

And my favourite part in the movie is where Dave shows Becky his creation playing the One Republic song Secrets... i just lurve that part...

No comments:

Post a Comment